Wednesday, March 3, 2010

One month in...


I have a fuckin job, mother fuckers. I work at Big Shitty Burrito, but whatever. I've watched every frakking episode of Battlestar Galactica and listened to every 7 inch I own. I own a lot of those fuckers. Now that I have a job, at least I'll have something to do for 8 hours a day, 5 hours a week. Paco is going to be pissed.

I also started a band. Its sick. Go Denver Hardcore. Even though everyone hates everyone and acts like a bitch over stupid stuff that happened 1-19 years ago, I'm stoked to find a bunch of solid musicians who want to play heavy music. New bands demo to be posted on DPD in the near future.

Oh hey, they have real record stores here. Ain't that some shit. It kind of sucks, though. I have to decide wether I want to eat food or buy shit like this. Not good for a dude who sucks balls at spening money responsibly.

Anyways, I'm going to go smoke a bowl of legal, thats right, LEGAL, pot and drink a tallboy. Not your type of tallboy, a real tallboy.


1 comment: