Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm out!

Alright verde y rojo, we've had some great times, but lately, I've been thinking that we need to see other people. That doesn't mean I won't get drunk and start calling/texting you about how much I miss you in my mouth, and we can still hook up whenever we get the chance, but I just feel like there is more for both of us out there in this big old world. So, I'm sorry to say, but I'm going to have to leave you. I'm moving to Denver.

Oh, don't cry. You knew it was going to happen for the last few months. I've been...distant, and if you're honest with yourself, you have been too since the fall. I know we'll both find someone special, and it'll always be awkward when they find the pictures of us hanging out, but we'll both have fond memories of it. Also, I'm taking the dog.

CJ

1 comment: